SharkBite U2016-0000LF - 3/4" In-Line Check Valve Lead Free
The SharkBite Check Valve is a general purpose spring check valve that prevents the reverse flow of water. The check valve can be installed horizontally and vertically and can be
connected in seconds to copper tubing, and CTS CPVC, PEX and PE-RT. A water flow of 2 PSI is required to achieve cracking pressure (opening of the check).
General purpose, spring-loaded check valve prevents the reverse flow of water. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation on PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE lines. Can be installed horizontally or vertically. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use - No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Designed for vertical and horizontal installation - Flexible installation options in new or existing plumbing systems
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Maximum pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum temperature: 200 Degrees F (water)
- Service: Water
- Opening Size: 3/4"
- Length: 3.26"
- Body: DZR Lead Free Brass
- O-ring: EPDM
- Cartridge & Demount Ring: Acetal
- Protection Ring: Nylon
- Grab Ring: Stainless steel
- Tube Support Liner: Veradel