Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
10-0763 Aquanot Flood Alert
Versatile, easy-to-install ZOELLER indoor high water alarm features a flexible sensor wire that allows use in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and utility rooms. Compact unit sounds a loud intermittent horn when sensor comes in contact with water. Warns you of overflowing air conditioning pans, bathtubs, broken pipes, dishwashers, sinks, washing machines, and sump pump failure.
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries
- Low battery alarm designed into circuit board
- Warns you when sensor contacts water
- Loud intermittent horn rated at 96 +/- 3 db at 1' (30 cm)
- On/off silence switch
- Stainless steel sensor contacts
- Easy to install, portable and safe
- Compact design: 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” (8.3 x 5.7 cm)
- No adjustments needed
- Solid state electronic components
- 5’ (1.5 m) of lead wire
- Optional AC power adapter capability, requires Class 2 transformer, type B plug, output 4.5 VDC, 150 MA, positive tip, 120 VAC (purchased seperately, available at most electronic stores)
- Flexible sensor wire allows this alert to be used in many applications
- Alerts you of overflowing sump pump failure, toilets, dishwashers, broken pipes, air conditioning pans, bath tubs, laundry sinks, hot tubs and washing machines
- For use in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, utility and laundry rooms