Regular price $91.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 2-3 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
10-0032 Variable Float Switch with 15 ft. cord
- Simple installation
- Adjustable / variable level
- Standard 15’ (5 m) and 20’ (6 m) SJOW CPE cord with molded plug
- 10-0055 and 10-0065 – 10’ (3 m) cord standard
- Float constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene encasing variable level switch
- Standard normally open (NO) ‘pumps down’
- Optional normally closed available (NC) ‘pumps up’, consult factory
- Maximum operating temperature for 10-0748: 120 °F (49 °C), all other switches: 140 °F (60 °C)
- Float is omnidirectional (no ‘up’ side)
- Includes mounting clamp
- Designed for effluent, sewage and dewatering applications
- Variable level float switch, for use in 18” (46 cm) minimum diameter basins
- 10-0748, 25’ (8 m) cord standard, no molded plug, can be used as a control switch to operate an external magnetic or combination starter on 3 Ph pumps
- Vertical piggyback float switch, ideal for narrow diameter basins – 6-1/2” (16.5 cm) maximum cycle range
- Use recommendation chart for switch selection