Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Gray Schedule 80 fittings worked great. Can’t mix metal fittings with plastic housings or asking for a high dollar mistake. 90 degree fittings and nipples worked great. Resolved my limited access issue. PEX barb fittings and PEX tubing helped me with flexibility issues between both tanks. Job completed with no leaks and successful 100psi working pressure.
Thank you for all the help providing parts for a quality and flawless repair.
SharkBite UP140 - 1" PEX Crimp x 1" MNPT Straight Connector Lead Free
Transition between PEX pipe and an FNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Hot and cold potable water systems
- Radiant Heating (glycol up to 100% mix)
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33 degrees F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200 degrees F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Related Video: How to Use SharkBite Barb Fittings with PEX or PE-RT Pipe