SharkBite UP140 - 1" PEX Crimp x 1" MNPT Straight Connector Lead Free
Transition between PEX pipe and an FNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Hot and cold potable water systems
- Radiant Heating (glycol up to 100% mix)
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33 degrees F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200 degrees F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Related Video: How to Use SharkBite Barb Fittings with PEX or PE-RT Pipe