Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 2-3 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
1" X 1" Lead Free
Ideal for making quick repairs on copper and CPVC pipe. Remove and repair up to two inches of damaged pipe using a single fitting, no additional pipe required.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released using a disconnect tool and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.