Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
1" X 1" Brass Crimp Female Connector Lead Free
Transition between PEX pipe and an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
- The SharkBite Connection System is an instant push-fit connection that connects copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Certified to 200 PSI and 200-DegreeF
- Compact, robust DZR brass body is the foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting