Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
1/2" PB X 1/2" SB PB Transition Coupling Lead Free
Transition from polybutylene pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe without needing special tools, crimping, glue or solder.
Fitting has color-coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe - the gray collar end is compatible with polybutylene pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Faster install time and ideal for working it tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.