Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The Zurn Wilkins 975XL2 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications. The wye pattern, bronze body provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve for servicing.
The 1/2" 975XL2 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer is used in high health hazard, potable water applications for protection from both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The wye pattern, bronze body design provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve to reduce labor costs and repair time. Its short lay length eases replacement costs and installation time. The 975XL2 includes all the necessary components for managing your system, and is the simplest, best, and most reliable backflow preventer in the irrigation market today.
- Top access checks provide easy access for repairs in compact locations
- Short lay length eases replacement and installation costs
- Check and relief valve seats are easily replaceable
- All cast bronze body and stainless steel internals provide corrosion-resistance
- Low-lead law compliant
- Certified B64.4
- AWWA Compliant C511
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California