Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Sandy, debris laden water systems result in frequent PRV strainer cleanings. The Zurn Wilkins 1/2" 600XL Water Pressure Reducing Valve, with its separate strainer cap, allows this task to be completed rapidly, and is utilized in residential and commercial applications.
The 1/2" 600XL Pressure Reducing Valve handles sandy, debris-laden water systems for high-flow capacity in residential, commercial, and new construction applications. It meets compliance with universal plumbing code. The stainless steel strainer includes a standard 20 mesh configuration and separate-access cover for simplified cleaning, while the bronze threaded bell provides superior corrosion-resistance and speeds access to the internals together, cutting labor time up to 50%. Internal components of the 600XL utilize a balanced design, providing accurate downstream pressure without consideration of the incoming pressure.
- Fiber union gasket ensures fast installation
- Durable construction ensures low maintenance and lifecycle costs
- Inlet pressure changes with balanced design features to protect the system
- Stainless steel strainer screen features single-cap removal
- Threaded bell provides easier access than bolted on bells
- Low-lead law compliant
- ASSE Listed 1003
- IAPMO Listed
- City of Los Angeles Approved
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61