1" 100' Blue PEX Pipe Coil Tubing
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-b offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.