Regular price $98.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
- 1 1/2 in. (40/49) plastic industrial irrigation valve
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Inlet Size: 1
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Flow Control: 0.25-200
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20-200