Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Hunter I-25-04 - I-25 4" Pop-up Rotor Sprinkler with 5 Standard Nozzles
The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 40’ to 71’, this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter’s I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don't have to.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalized; adjustable arc from 50 to 360 degrees
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for installation flexibility and reduced inventory
- Color-coded nozzles make identification easy
- QuickCheck Arc Mechanism for fast arc adjustment
- Drain Check Valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 10' of elevation)
- Includes 5 nozzles
- 07 - Orange
- 10 - Light Green
- 15 - Gray
- 20 - Dark Brown
- 25 - Dark Blue
- Overall Height: 7-7/8"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Inlet Size: 1" female NPT
- Nozzle choices: 11
- Radius: 37' to 71'
- Flow: 3.8 to 31.5 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approximately
- Nozzle trajectory: standard = 25 degrees
- Warranty period: 5 years
Related Video: Adjusting a Hunter Rotor