Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 2-3 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
NDS DS-092 - 4.34" to 4.67" Deep Dura Slope Channel Drain Section
The NDS Dura Slope trench drain system consists of neutral and pre-sloped sections of trench drain. Manufactured from HDPE, this trench drain offers a durable alternative to concrete channel that will save time and reduce cost at installation. The Dura Slope trench drain system consists of lightweight, modular sections for easier handling and installation and reduced freight to the site. A built-in slope of 0.7% allows optimal flow rates to be maintained system wide; neutral sections are also available.
The NDS Dura Slope features a ProFit locking system that locks the grate to the integral frame and supports the trench drain during installation. It also features DuraLoc, an integral joint lock which prevents joint movement during installation, no extra clamps or screws needed. It includes interlocking tongue and groove joints and bottom outlet on each channel section and should be used in non-residential applications.
- Interlocking tongue and groove joints for secure alignment and easy installation
- Duraloc integral joint lock to prevent joint movement
- No extra screws or clamps needed at installation
- Blank grate inserts eliminate need for plywood
- Sloped and Non-sloped sections with bottom outlets offers system versatility
- Load Rated: Up to Class D with appropriate grate.
- Color: Light Gray
- Length: 48
- Height: 4.34"-4.6