Toto MW4463056CUMGA#01 - WASHLET+ Aquia IV 1G Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.0 and 0.8 GPF Toilet with Auto Flush S550e Bidet Seat- Cotton White
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
WASHLET+ Aquia IV 1G Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.0 and 0.8 GPF Toilet with Auto Flush S550e Bidet Seat- Cotton White
The TOTO T40 WASHLET+ Aquia IV 1G Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.0 and 0.8 GPF Toilet and Contemporary Auto Flush WASHLET S550e Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation. The WASHLET S550e features TOTO's technologically advanced EWATER+® system which uses electrolyzed water generated by a technologically advanced process, transforming the water into a safe and powerful compound. By misting the bowl after every use, the EWATER+ technology helps to keep your toilet bowl clean and hygienic without any extra harsh chemicals. The PREMIST function sprays the bowl before each use to prevent waste buildup, keeping the bowl clean. The TOTO WASHLET S550e is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, auto open and close lid, heated seat, a nightlight, and instantaneous water heating. The newly redesigned lid style resides flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamline look and giving the impression of an integrated system. The minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET. Skirted Design toilets also minimize the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway. The Aquia IV features TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH , utilizing a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. This version of the Aquia IV includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. CEFIONTECT, EWATER+, and DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH create a synergy that optimizes flush performance to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The enhanced design of the Aquia IV inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. New Auto Flush kit provides a hands-free automatic flush after every use. No need to touch buttons or handles, and never worry about someone forgetting to flush. The chrome center-mounted push button that sits atop the tank allows you to proactively conserve water by choosing between a 0.8 GPF rinse or 1.0 GPF for tougher jobs. The Aquia IV comes ready for install into a 12" rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10" or 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only.
- Washlet+ bidet seat and two piece toilet, exclusively designed to work with a T40 Washlet+ bidet seat
- Conceals the Washlet water supply and power cord for seamless integration
- Hands free automatic flush system
- Ewater+ is a safe and powerful compound, cleaning the wand and bowl after every use
- Using incoming water supply, a Premist of the toilet bowl is performed before each useto help prevent waste from adhering
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls with oscillating or pulsating stream options
- Auto open/close lid, heated seat, automatic air deodorizer, nightlight, and warm air dryer with five adjustable temperatures
- Tankless, instantaneous water heating means never running out of warm water
- Luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- Dynamax Tornado dual flush technology: powerfully and quietly reaches every part of the bowl with 1.28 or 0.8 gallons per flush
- Two-piece, skirted design elongated bowl
- WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant