This controller has been replaced by the P2C-400 Updated Pro-C Controller
Hunter PC-400 - Pro-C 4-Station Outdoor Modular Controller
Since 2001, the Pro-C has been the contractor’s choice in residential irrigation control. The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller.
Pro-C users can now add more stations than ever before, in the same compact package they've come to know and trust. Compatibility with simple and affordable two-wire control makes the Pro-C the perfect solution for light commercial projects such as business parks, city parks, schools, and multi-family housing complexes.
The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
- Number of stations:4
- 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- 1 sensor input available for use with Solar Sync or any Clik sensors
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Dedicated Solar Sync dial position provides logic for smart water savings
- Easy Retrieve Memory allows for manual backup and retrieval of preferred settings and programming
- QuickCheck Technology provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
- 3 independent lighting programs available for simultaneous irrigation and lighting control
- Transformer input: 120 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Approvals: IP44 (outdoor), U