Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Rehau 281841-101 - PRO-BALANCE 1-1/4" Brass Manifold With Gauges
A manifold for any application PRO-BALANCE manifolds make circuit balancing easy. You can visually check flow rates and adjust the circuits with the key that comes in the box. These manifolds look professional, which is important, since in most radiant heating, cooling or snow and ice melting projects, the manifold is the only piece of equipment that is visible. PRO-BALANCE manifolds provide all this and more.
- Number of Stations: 4
- Delivered pre-assembled and ready to install. Use with 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" RAUPEX pipe. Compatible with Manifold Valve Actuator (Art. 260166). Order manifold-to-pipe connectors separately (see R-20 compression-style manifold connections)
- Each manifold comes complete with:
- Installation instructions
- 1-1/4" NPT supply and return manifold isolation ball valves with thermometer sockets and flat gaskets
- Two 1-1/4" BSPP brass end caps with gaskets
- Visual flow gauges (0 to 4 GPM) on supply side
- Circuit balancing/isolation valves on return side
- Mounting brackets
- Four drywall screws
- Vent key
- Manifold circuit chart
- Mini Thermometers (250218) sold separately
- Manifold lengths include the isolation ball valve 3.86 in (98 mm)
- Maximum flow is 4.0 GPM (0.25 l/s) per circuit; 40 GPM (2.52 l/s) total
- Depth of manifold is 4.50" with bracket, valve and mini thermometer installed
- Can be joined to other manifold sections using 1-1/4" BSPP unions (281971-001) or 1 1/4 in. BSPF x 1-1/4" BSPF x 1-1/4" BSPM Union Tee (250228-001)