Nu-Calgon 4148-08 - Cal Shield Coil Protectant, 1 Gal
Cal-Shield is a synergistic liquid formulation surface protector. It is specifically designed for application on air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned heating and cooling coils where it forms a micro-thin or molecular film coating. Once applied, Cal-Shield will shield and protect the coil from adverse conditions within the operating environment.
Use of Cal-Shield will allow the coil to operate for longer periods between cleaning. Once Cal-Shield is applied to the cleaned coil, it forms a protective shield that helps the coil resist the depositing of dirt and grime so that moisture will “bead up” and run off. This enables the coil to perform more efficiently for a longer period of time. And, where coils are installed in aggressive environments such as salt air and food coolers, the coating will extend the coil’s service life in this corrosive environment.
- Forms protective shield on coils
- Reduces ability of dirt and grime to adhere to coil
- Makes next cleaning easier
- Extends life of coils operating in corrosive environments like salt air and food acids
- Enables coil to perform at designed efficiency