Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Oatey 35504 - Hercules Regular Body Furnace Cement, 16 oz
Hercules High Heat Furnace Cement is a ready to use, air-setting, high temperature refractory and retort cement for mortar facing, caulking or coating. Adheres to most building materials and when cured makes a positive non-porous, fireproof, acid proof seal that will not crack or crumble. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
- Patented Clean ‘n Friendly™ formulation contains no oils, asbestos or silicon dioxide
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble
- Can be used on oil, gas, coal, and wood burning heating
- Freeze point below +10°F for uncured material
- Meets or exceeds OSHA requirement for minimal silica content
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
- Product Type: Regular Body Furnace Cement
- Size: 1 Pint
- Weight: 2.25 LB
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Hercules