Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Ductless Multi Zone Hyper Heat Pump Condenser 25,000 BTU
- The heat pump air conditioning system shall be a Mitsubishi Electric MXZ-C variable capacity Hyper Heating multi-zone series. The system shall consist of two (2) or three (3) slim silhouette, compact, wall and/or floor mounted indoor fan coil sections with digital wireless remote controller, and/or ceiling recessed, low to mid profile, and/or multi position ducted indoor units with a wired, wall mounted remote controller connected to a compact horizontal discharge outdoor unit which shall be of an inverter driven heat pump design.
- Indoor unit model numbers shall be:
- Wall Mounted; MSZ-FH09NA, MSZ-FH12NA, MSZ-FH15NA, MSZ-FH18NA, MSZ-GE06NA, MSZ-GH09NA, MSZ-GE12NA, MSZ-GE15NA, MSZ-GE18NA, and MSZ-GE24NA.
- Floor Mounted; MFZ-KA09NA, MFZ-KA12NA and MFZ-KA18NA.
- Ceiling Recessed; SLZ-KA09NA, SLZ-KA12NA, SLZ-KA15NA, PLA-A18BA4, and PLA-A24BA4,
- Ducted; SEZ-KD09NA4, SEZ-KD12NA4, SEZ-KD15NA4, SEZ-KD18NA4 and PEAD-A24AA4.
- Multi Position; MVZ-A12AA4, MVZ-A18AA4, and MVZ-A24AA4.
- Outdoor unit model numbers may be MXZ-2C20NANZ (2:1), MXZ-3C24NAHZ (2:1 or 3:1), or MXZ-3C30NAHZ (2:1 or 3:1) multi-zone systems.
- Quality Assurance:
- The system components shall be tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and shall bear the ETL label.
- All wiring shall be in accordance with the National Electrical Code (N.E.C.).
- The units shall be rated in accordance with Air-conditioning Refrigeration Institute’s (ARI) Standard 240 and bear the ARI Certification label.
- The units shall be manufactured in a facility registered to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, which is a set of standards applying to product and manufacturing quality and environmental management and protection set by the International Standard Organization (ISO).
- A dry air holding charge shall be provided in the indoor section.
- System efficiency shall meet or exceed 15.5 SEER when part of a multi system (2:1 / 3:1 ).
- Delivery, Storage and Handling
- Unit shall be stored and carefully handled according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The wireless remote controller, for the wall mounted and floor standing indoor units, shall be shipped inside the carton and packaged with the indoor unit and shall be able to withstand 105°F storage temperatures and 95% relative humidity without adverse effect.
- The wireless or wired remote controller, for the ceiling suspended, ceiling recessed and ducted indoor units shall be shipped separately.