Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet 1/4-Turn Straight Ball Stop controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a 90 degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet
- Compatible with copper pipe
- For use in potable water distribution systems and recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F
- Precision-machined brass ball to provide smoother operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage. Metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance & a sleek appearance
- Chrome and Brass finish
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 180°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA