- 6 in. Xeri-Pop Micro-Spray
- The Xeri-Pop can operate with 20 to 50 psi base pressure when water is supplied via 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- The flexibility of 1/4 in. tubing allows the Xeri-Pop to be easily located and relocated as planting conditions dictate
- A durable, plastic snap-collar secures the 1/4 in. tubing to the outside of the Xeri-Pop case
- The Xeri-Pop's 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing can readily connect to 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. polyethylene tubing or to a multi-outlet manifold (EMT-6XERI)
- External parts are UV-resistant
The Xeri-Pop micro-spray makes it easy to integrate a durable micro-spray into a low-volume drip irrigation design. The only pop-up spray that works in low-volume low-pressure application, and this is the perfect solution to vandal-prone areas.
Xeri-Pops can be installed and located in nearly any location and are ideal for small, odd-shaped planting beds. Xeri-Pops work with Rain Bird 5 ft. and 8 ft. MPR nozzles and SQ Series Nozzles.