Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Cash Acme 18821-0150 - 3/4" NCLX-5L Domestic Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
The NCLX T&P Relief Valve incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion. The NCLX features include a cast bronze body, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc and stainless steel spring. The NCLX comes standard with a test lever. The valve is completely automatic and reseats after either temperature or pressure relief. Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping to specify and install with confidence!
Cash Acme NCLX Combination Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves are designed for the protection of water heaters and storage tanks and are ideal for all domestic water heater applications.
- Provides temperature and pressure protection for domestic water heater and storage tanks
- CSA Listed to ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4
- NB listed to ASME Boiler Code Section IV
- Incorporates an inert thermal element coating: Provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion.
- Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief: Ideal for all domestic water heater applications.
- Listed by CSA (ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4) and the National Board (ASME Boiler Code Section IV): Inspector friendly, peace of mind!
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping: Specify and install with confidence!
A temperature and pressure relief valve shall be installed to protect the water heater or water storage tank from excessive temperature and pressure. The valve shall be ASME and CSA
listed and shall be design certified per ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4. The valve shall have a BTU rating in excess of the input rating of the water heater in which it is installed. The valve shall be a Cash Acme NCLX T&P Relief Valve.