Cash Acme 3/4" F-82 Relief Valve with Lever Set at 75 PSI
The Cash Acme F-82 is a pressure-only ASME safety relief valve designed for use on hot water space heating boilers, water supply heaters and storage tanks.
The Cash Acme F-82 Safety Relief Valves are designed for use on hot water service only and are not to be used on steam. The Cash Acme F-82 is available in 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" sizes. All sizes have a female inlet and outlet. The 3/4" size is also available with a male inlet.
The Cash Acme F-82 ASME Safety Relief Valves have a standard factory pressure relief setting from 30 to 150 psi. These high capacity pressure-only safety relief valves feature bronze bodies, silicone seat discs, EP diaphragms, brass internal parts, and stainless steel
- Compact and economical:
- Saves space and money!
- Completely automatic and reseats after pressure relief:
- Ideal for most domestic water heater applications.
- ASME Section IV listed:
- Rated for emergency steam discharge by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping:
- Specify and install with confidence
A high capacity safety relief valve shall be installed to relieve pressure at a pre-determined set. The valve shall have a bronze body with a silicone seat disc and stainless steel pressure spring. The valve shall be ASME listed and National Board Certified. The valve shall be a Cash Acme F-82.