1613007 - 3/4" CPVC In-line T-21 Ball Valve, with Socket and Threaded End Connectors
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day and deliver in 3-4 business days!
Freight deliveries require extra time to arrange pickup & delivery.
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
3/4" CPVC/FKM Socket/Threaded Combo T-21 Ball Valve
Features and Benefits
- Pressure rated up to 230 psi (PVC, CPVC, PVDF)
- Double O-ring seals on stem for an added protection.
- Full bore, sizes 1/2" - 2"
- Full vacuum rated, all sizes
- Blocks in two directions, upstream and downstream, leaving full pressure on the opposite end of the valve
- Integrally molded ISO mounting pad for both manual and actuated operations
- Integrally molded base pad to mount valves Securely or panel mounting
- PTFE seats with elastomeric backing cushions ensure bubble-tight shut-off and a low fixed torque, while at the same time compensating for wear
- True Union design for easier installation or repairs without expanding the pipe system
- Built-in spanner wrench on the handle for valve disassembly and assembly
- Two sets of end connectors (socket and threaded) included with all PVC and CPVC valves in sizes Â½" 2"
- CPVC threaded end connectors on sizes Â½" 1" come with stainless steel reinforcing rings
- NSF-61 Certified - Size: Â½" - 4", Material: PVC, EPDM, FKM