Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Cash Acme 23906-0045 - 1-1/2" EB45 Double Union Threaded Pressure Regulating Valve
The EB-45 Series is a lead-free1 half-cartridge based pressure reducing and regulating valve with a bronze body. The valve construction is similar to a traditional regulator in that it retains a separate spring chamber and adjusting screw, but offers the simplicity and maintenance benefits of a cartridge based valve. The EB-45 is assembled using modular construction methods and features end connections threaded for both FIP and union in 1” through 2” sizes. A connection for a pressure gauge is also available for 3” and 1" models.
The EB-45 is intended for use where supply line pressure does not exceed 300 psi (400 psi 1/2", 3/4", and 1"). The EB-45 pressure regulators are supplied by the factory with a standard delivery setting of 45 psi. The outlet pressure can be adjusted from 10-70 psi without changing the spring. This regulator is suited for either cold or hot (to 180°F) water service.
- Type: Pressure Regulator
- Connection Type: Double Union NPT
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Operating Temperature [Min]: 33 Degrees F
- Operating Temperature [Max]: 180 Degrees F
- Operating Pressure [Max]: 300 psi
- Body Material of Valve: Lead Free Bronze
- Spring Chamfer Material of Valve: Iron
- Adjusting Spring Material of Valve: Steel (zinc plated)
- Hex Handle Material: Metal - Cash Acme - Steel
- Diaphragm Material of Valve: Reinforced EPDM
- Body Seat Material of Valve: Polysulfone
- Seat Disc Material of Valve: EPDM
- Piston Material of Valve: Stainless Steel/Brass
- Strainer Screen Material of Valve: Stainless steel
- O-Ring Material of Valve: EP