Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
UP10-16APMBU/LC, 115V Pump, w/ Auto Adapt & Line Cord (1-1/4" Union)
The high-efficiency Grundfos Comfort PM range is a product for domestic hotwater re-circulation with lead free drinking water suitable pump housing for single- and two-family houses powered by a high efficiency single-phase, 12-pole, permanent-magnet motor. The AUTOADAPT function has been developed for domestic hot-water systems with hot-water tanks as primary heating source. In domestic hot-water systems with integrated temperature control functionality for raising and lowering the temperature on the recirculation pipe, Grundfos recommends using the COMFORT BX or COMFORT B models. To get the full advantages of the COMFORT AUTO model with the AUTOADAPT feature, Grundfos recommends installing the pump in systems with hot water storage tanks.
- Unique AUTOADAPT feature saving up to 48% heat energy and 96% motor energy compared with a standard pump in continuous operation
- Automatic weekend and vacation detection
- Automatic legionella eliminating operation (if supported from the system)
- Quick and simple electrical installation due to the highly reliable ALPHA plug
- Easy maintenance and cleaning through the easy-to-separate pump head fitting almost all competitor pump housings
- Connection: 1-1/4" Union
- Voltage: 115v
- Amperage: 0.23 amps
- Power: 5-8.5 Watts
- Phase: 1
- Max liquid temp: 185 Degrees F
- Min liquid temp: 36 Degrees F
- Max system pressure: 145 PSI
- Flow Range: 0-2.2 GPM
- Head Range: 0-3.9 ft