Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
The ABS DWV 45-degree street elbow features a spigot x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Service temperature -40 degree F to 180 degree F
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- CSA B181.1
- ASTM D2665
- ASTM D3965
- ASTM D2661 and D3311
- UL Listed 94V-0
- NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- NSF U.P. Certified
- Potable Water Code: LL Compliant not used potable
- Classification: ABS DWV Elbows
- All Basic Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Type of Elbow: Straight Size
- Type of Fitting: Elbow
- Nominal Size 1: 4 in.
- Nominal Size 2: 4 in.
- Pipe Schedule: 40
- Fitting Bend Angle: 45 Deg (1/8 Bend)
- Color: Black