Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The union features solder cups. The fitting is used to allow repair to the line without damage. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO copper fittings are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility, and backed by a 50-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Dezincification resistant
- Use in U.S. drinking water applications is prohibited after January 3, 2014
- ASTM B584 Alloy C84400
- Material and workmanship per ASME B16.18
- Potable Water Code: Not LL Comp not intend potable
- Classification: Solder Pressure Unions
- All Basic Material: Bronze
- Type of Fitting: Union
- Nominal Size 1: 1-1/2 in.
- Nominal Size 2: 1-1/2 in.