Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The 90-degree elbow features solder cups and a close rough radius. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction 90 degrees. It is used when velocity is not a problem. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO copper fittings are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility, and backed by a 50-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Dezincification resistant
- ASTM B75 Alloy C12200
- Third-party certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372
- Material and workmanship per ASME B16.22
- Material, workmanship and dimensions per MSS SP-104
- Material, workmanship and dimensions per MSS SP-109 (5" to 8")
- NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Gas and Vacuum Systems and the Compressed Gas Association, Pamphlet G4.1 (medical gas)
- UL 207 Recognized to 700 PSI (select diameters)
- Potable Water Code:LL Compliant NSF/ANSI 372
- Classification:Solder Pressure Elbows
- All Basic Material:Copper
- Type of Elbow:Close Rough
- Type of Fitting: Elbow
- Nominal Size 1:4 in.
- Nominal Size 2:4 in.
- Fitting Bend Angle:90 Deg (1/4 Bend)