Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The NIBCO Ring Check valve has threaded end connections for ease of installation. This check valve may be installed in horizontal positions or vertical with flow moving up. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets, chemical resistance guides and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Choose NIBCO valves for the most specified, versatile and economical valve option in commercial and residential applications. NIBCO specialty valves are backed by a NIBCO INC. 2-year limited warranty.
- Valve pressure rating 200 psi/14 bar non-shock cold working pressure
- Maximum temperature 180 degree F/82.2 degree C
- In-line lift-type
- Spring actuated
- Dezincification resistant
- Buna-N resilient seat disc
- FIPT threaded end connections
- Use in U.S. drinking water applications is prohibited after January 3, 2014
- Potable Water Code: Not LL Comp not intend potable
- Classification: PEX Frostproof Sillcocks [Alias]
- All Basic Material: Bronze
- Type of Check Valve: Inline
- Type of Valve: Check Valve
- Nominal Size 1: 1/2 in.
- Seat Seal Material: Buna-N Nitrile Rubber
- Valve End Connection Type: T -- Female NPT Thread (FIPT)
- Valve Multi Turn Bonnet Design: Screw-in Bonnet
- Valve Trim Package: Buna Disc
- Valve Pressure Rating (WWP): 250 PSI / 17.2 Bar WWP
- Valve Pressure Rating (CWP): 200 PSI / 13.8 Bar CWP
- Turns Operations: Non-Manual