Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
The PVC DWV 45-degree elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Maximum service temperature 140 degree F
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- ASTM D2665 and D3311
- NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0
- NSF U.P. Certified
- Potable Water Code:LL Compliant not used potable
- Classification:PVC DWV Elbows
- All Basic Material:Polyvinyl Chloride
- Type of Elbow:Straight Size
- Type of Fitting: Elbow
- Nominal Size 1:3 in.
- Nominal Size 2:3 in.
- Pipe Schedule: 40
- Fitting Bend Angle:45 Deg (1/8 Bend)