Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Powerful yet portable, the new AIMS 3850-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is built to last, only using high quality components. The dual fuel engine allows for flexible power options, using LP or unleaded gasoline.
This generator is also super quiet, making it ideal for emergency backup power, or as a supplemental power source for an off grid or inverter/battery power system, providing clean pure sine power. The large 4.5 gas tank will keep your running for up to 8 hours at 100% load! An economy switch lets you opt for even greater fuel savings and quieter operation. The electric and recoil start systems make this generator a cinch to start with the included battery.
The generator produces 3850 watts of maximum power and continuous power of 3500 watts with gas and 3300 watt with LP. If you need more power, two generators may be connected in parallel. A USB outlet, a 30-amp, 12V plug and a 20-amp, resettable GFCI outlet provide a range of power options. DC/AC resettable breakers deliver over-current and short-circuit protection. It's rugged cage protects the motor and may be used as carrying handles.
The generator comes with 12VDC alligator clips, LP conversion kit, spark plug tool and a screwdriver as well. A manufacturer’s three-year warranty covers this product for extra peace of mind.
- 3850 Watt max 32A
- 3500/3300 Watt continuous (gas/LP) - 29A / 27A
- EPA compliant
- Clean pure power sine inverter power
- Rugged exterior
- Dual fuel quick switch
- Parallel connection
- Ultra quiet – 68-72 dBA depending on location and gas type
- 7.5 hour run time @ 100% load
- Recoil starter
- Electric starter – includes battery
- LCD display - voltage, current, power and run time
- Economy control switch for more efficient fuel consumption and quieter operation
- DC protect switch
- AC protect switch
- DC 12V socket
- USB outlet
- 30 amp 120V receptacle
- 20 amp GFCI outlet
- Ground terminal
- Separate battery for electric start function
- Includes LP conversion kit, 12V DC alligator clips, screwdriver and spark plug tool
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty