Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Most orders ship same day!
Order by phone or Questions? (800) 468 5997
Introducing the AIMS Power flexible, bendable, thin solar panel. This rugged, easy to install panel works with any application. Built for uneven and curved surfaces. No custom mounting needed. This versatile panel can be used in non-permanent or permanent applications. Easily slides into tight spaces for storage. Primarily used to charge batteries for back up power systems. Whether you want some extra power on your golf cart or a weekend camping trip, these panels will get the job done without the hassle of complicated mounting systems.
- Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
- Extremely durable and rugged
- Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, sewn to heavy duty material such as sun shades
- Up to 90⁰ degree bend (more degree of bend with the 130 watt model vs. 60 watt, smaller panels have less bend)
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
- Thickness compares to the thickness of a nickel
- Pre drilled grommet holes aids in various installation methods such as zip ties, Velcro, straps for non-permanent applications
- Includes mounting kit for RVs and boats. Self tap screws and waterproof seals included.
- Lightweight and super thin allowing use of a strong adhesive or industrial thread for permanent mounting applications
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
- Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
- Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
- 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
- Junction Box: IP 67 rated
- Number of cells: 4 x 16
- PV Wire: 10 AWG with MC 4 male and female connectors 76" length
- Fire Safety Class: Class A