Couldn't load pickup availability
Free Shipping on all orders over $79.99!
Most orders ship same day. Delivery in 2-3 business days!
Call Us! Have questions or want to order by phone? (800) 468 5997
Docking Drawer outlets offer a safe and reliable way to add electrical outlets into cabinet and furniture drawers, clearing cord and device clutter from visible surfaces. Docking Drawer outlets can enhance the organization of any home or commercial space, while devices remain conveniently plugged in and at the ready. Create clutter free and organized spaces with safe in-drawer electrical outlets. Perfect addition to any kitchen, bathroom, vanity, nightstand, or office project. Will charge every type of technology or power hair dryers, curling irons, stand mixers and more.
- 15 amp Docking Drawer Blade Duo Series
- Outlets fit any drawer type and every application, providing more flexibility and simplified installation
- Compact and smart solution for enhancing the functionality of any room by creating hidden charging stations
- Both charging and powering capabilities in a single solution
- ETL Listed for use in the US and Canada
- Leviton outlets featuring a variety of configurations
- Covered under manufacturer's 2-year warranty
- Simply plugs into a NEMA 5-20R receptacle with a 4’ NEMA 5-20P cord and 3 prong plug. Interlocking thermostat de-energizes the outlet in the event that the surrounding temperature exceeds 120° F. ETL Listed for use in Canada when installed with an Interlock Box (Sold Separately)
- Ultra flexible cable jacket and cable strain reliefs prevent tension and wear
- 14 AWG wire cable
- Requires 2” of space behind the drawer box. Easily installs into standard and custom cabinet sizes using 7 included screws.
- Outlet Width: 13” (330mm)
- Outlet Height: 4.64” (118mm)
- Outlet Depth: 2.5” (64mm)
- Receptacle Box Depth: 1.93” (49mm)
- Cover Plate Height: 2.52” (64mm)
- Cover Plate Width 11.26” (286mm)
Related Video: Docking Drawer | Smart, Simple & Safe Outlets Designed Specifically for Use Inside the Drawer
Related Video: How to Install a Docking Drawer Outlet | Create a Kitchen Charging Drawer